Iberagro is a young, fast growing company, operating on Georgian market since 2018 and specialising in planting of perennial plants. Our company has strong partnership with different leading Spanish agricultural companies which allows us to implement their knowledge, experience and know-how in our projects. All our farms are led by the best Spanish and local agronomists in order to obtain the perfect results.Our main groves are located in east Georgia, on 700m above sea level, in warm climate area with significant rainfalls even during the driest month.
We also provide custom made projects for biennial plants.
Other products on request
We provide the following services:
- PROPER PLANTING PRACTICES
- As with all trees, giving them a proper start in life is the key for their future success.
- Pruning young almond trees determines their future shape, and therefore their productivity and the quality of the nuts produced. It’s important to get it right to ensure a good harvest.
- PESTS AND DISEASE TREATMENTS
- Almond trees are particularly susceptible to soil-borne diseases, such as the fungal disease Verticillium wilt. This causes all kinds of drama for growers around the world every year, and enormous economic damage for commercial growers.
- FERTILIZING/HOW TO ACHIEVE OPTIMAL PLANT NUTRITION
- Determining fertilizer needs for newly planted Almonds is challenging. This is due to the desire to grow the trees as fast as possible while considering the risk of uptake burn and irrigation system inefficiencies. It is essential to determine the optimal fertilizer plan, the amount and type of nutrients.